Just a quick post with a few tips to help you turbo charge your metabolism. Do you want a smaller waist? Add these steps to your regime, and enjoy the results.
1. Eat enough food to fulfill your body’s needs. Not eating enough, and eating infrequently, causes your metabolism to slow down. When dieting, don’t drastically cut down your calories. Start with the extras, slash as many processed foods as you can, soda, candy, juice, and packaged foods. Processed foods can wreck havoc on your diet and quest for a smaller waist. Processed foods are high in calories, and fat, and contain few amounts of vitamins, fiber, and minerals.
2. Snack in moderation. A lot of us grab a snack when we feel a little tired, confusing hunger with fatigue. Feeling tired, go for a quick walk. Did you know that if you stand on the tips of your toes for about 30 seconds, you’ll feel a energy boost? Give it a shot before you jeopardize your diet with unneeded calories. If you’re really hungry, choose a snack rich in protein, and fiber, try some apple with peanut butter. Be creative.
3. Eat Breakfast. Breakfast boosts your metabolism, helping to prevent those cravings during the day. Make sure to plan your breakfast. Include protein, complex carbohydrates, and fiber. For breakfast, incorporate protein, complex carbohydrates, and fiber. A well balanced breakfast will keep the cravings in check, and go a long way in maintaining a smaller waist.
4. Eat 5-6 times a day. I covered this in depth in an earlier article, in short, smaller meals eaten more frequently, keeps your metabolism, energy levels stable, and you also stabilize your blood sugar.
5. Finally, eat protein with every meal. Your body takes more time and energy to digest protein, this helps reduce cravings, and binging. Eating protein with every meal, helps you feel full for a longer period of time.